Every slide is machined from a solid bar of USA sourced 17-4 Stainless Steel. Proudly manufactured completely in-house, here in the U.S.A! This allows DV8 to control every aspect of the manufacturing process as well as engineer in unique performance features such as:
- Lowered ejection port (allows for more consistent spent casing ejections)
- Tighter rail tolerance (for a match-like tight fit which wears into match your frame)
- Machined from billet NOT castings (considerably stronger steel)
- Deep serrations front & rear (offers more grip and control over your pistol)
- Open ports (offers ventilation and barrel cooling)
- Unique styling only available on DV8 Dynamic slides!
- Much more!
[also see: why do we use 17-4 stainless ]